Re: Race Driver Quiz

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Race Driver Quiz
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:44:05 -0600
Hey Bob,

I confess that I, too, did wonderfully well on the test, very nearly
maxing it, and the program promises that I have "the makings of a
champeen."

I instantly booked an appointment at my Doc's to again discuss her
reasons for giggling madly when I ask for clearance to go a-racing. I
have already explained to her that it is "just vintage racing which is
really more of a parade than a race." Who knows? Maybe the proof that
she is depriving the world of a champeen may convince her!

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
(Immensely proud that he managed to collect all 5 cards at yesterday's
Poker Run!)