"" THE TIGER MAN DOWN UPDATE FILES"" HUGE NOTE---But PLEA

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "" THE TIGER MAN DOWN UPDATE FILES"" HUGE NOTE---But PLEASE read!! Worth it!
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 23:01:22 -0700
Hello again, Yes it is I, and back amongst the living, after a somewhat
touch and go surgery, with more titanium and 300 + stitches and staples to
boot.
Let me Thank all of you that cared so much during my hospital stay, all the
calls, E-Mail's, notes, cards, well wishes from near and far, and even a
visit from a GREAT Tiger friend.
I will now have 6-10 months of *FUN* home recovery, the house is covered
with machines, devices and hospital equipment, and more coming, home therapy
and more.....
And yes I am NO longer a PROUD Tiger owner, my Green # 118, one of the 9
factory cars, and the official California Smog testing Vehicle for 1966, as
well as JAL # 00001 as the first MK1A of the 1966 produced (very RARE) is
now in the proud hands of one of our "OWN" favorite people & my Buddy, Paul
Sheahan.
Look for it at future United events and give him a root.

Now on to the matter at hand, I am concerned, as I have not received the
latest CAT newsletter, maybe you all have??
The reason, is that I notified the editors on March 12.1999, that the
special event race for our TIGER BUDDY Dale. Akuszewski (did I get the
spelling right, he he he!)
Al Denson, spent so much time putting this together for Dales benefit, and I
helped a little, and a fax went to the editors with all the information, as
well as a copy of the flyer to be stuffed in the newsletter (prior agreed
with current CAT president, and Al Denson)

Now here we are 1 week before the event, and no newsletter?? How is there
going to be a turnout??
Remember:            4TH Annual British Extravaganza, Sponsored by MOSS
Motors