Re: Stock coil springs

To: Paul Richey <prichey@lycos-inc.com>
Subject: Re: Stock coil springs
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:13:38 -0500
Paul, even if the rubber isolators were completely gone, you would not
be down 3/4".  More likely your springs are showing their age.

What are you going to do with the car, touring, autocross, vintage
racing. Each of these, plus how you like your car to look, ie lower in
front, will determine what you do with the springs.  The R&R will not
change the height by 3/4", even with new isolators.

If you want to raise the height, add isolators on the top and bottom.
You may get the 3/4" back that way.

Good luck.

Larry