Re: POR-15, disappointed, whats your experience?

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: POR-15, disappointed, whats your experience?
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:48:04 -0800
Tom,
     I've had experiences like that, but can't give a pinpoint explanation as
to why.  I suspect either contamination or just that it won't cure well when
applied thick.  Suspect your recoat timing off.  Eventually, it will harden
up, except perhaps for really thick areas.  For a definitive answer (which you
need before going on), talk to your distributor, they'll know.  If you're
dealing with a faceless entity, let me know and I'll dig up my rep's #.
She'll talk your ear off, but has known every vagary of POR I've ever thrown
at her.

                                          Chris Hill