Re: Headers

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Headers
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:27:42 -0500
Doc--
There are two basic varieties found on late Mustangs---the early fox
Mustang--86-93--and the late SN-95 body---94& 95. More recently, theyve
developed a special applications third and fourth designs---a set that fits a
351 into a fox, and a set that fits up to the better breathing & inexpensive
GT-40P (explorer) heads.
The stainless tubing stockers are constricted & usually the first targeted
for replacement by performance-minded enthusiasts ( should be most of us)
Ask me about the 700-series BMW that I left way behind at a light last week.
Al J.