Headers from Late 5.0L,,,

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headers from Late 5.0L,,,
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:09:35 -0800
Thanks to all who answered my question. I was trying to think out of the box.
And here is one more thought in that direction. If the headers wont fit in the
nominal direction, could they be swapped right to left such that when
installed the exhaust flange exits towards the fron tof the motor. That way a
new pipe could be fabricated that would clear eveything? Such as oil filters,
etc? This is a thouoght experiment, not need to disassemble your cars to try
this and I already have a set of headers installed. Just curious...

mayf