Parts FS

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Parts FS
From: "Dan" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:11:52 -0700
Hi Listers,

Been doing my spring cleaning and I'm almost out of parts to sell.
Will sell any of the items I come across to a list member prior to
listing on Ebay. If you are interested in any of the parts below, let me
know.
Please add shipping and handling to the prices.

2 bumpers @ $50/ea.

1 original Tiger intake manifold @ $50
incl. special temp sensor holder & spacer that goes under carb.

1 set of original Tiger exhaust manifolds @ $50/set
comes with original bolts and heat riser tube in original cover

1 set of original Lucas headlamps from Tiger in working condition @ $50/pair

1 original 4 blade fan for Tiger @ $10

Tiger engine compartment grommets from SS @ $25/ALL
(RP50, RP51T, RG51, RG63, CS65)

Misc. rebuild kits for Tiger Hydraulics  $25/all
(most of these are NOS kits for brakes and clutch hydraulics)

1 pair of original Sun Visors from 66 Tiger  $25/pair

1 pair of Hooter Horns (H & L)  $25/pair

Prices above do not include shipping and handling.

Dan Eiland