Re: Fwd: Spray Paint

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Spray Paint
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:45:46 -0500
Steve, Clay Magic, or other brands, are make to take off over spray.
They also do a super job of cleaning just about every kind of stuff on a
car.  When I wax my cars, I use the clay first, instead of cleaner.  It
literally leaves the finish as smooth as a baby's butt.  All polishing
and waxing after that is a snap, and with dark colors there is no
streaking.  The best part is it is really easy to use, and does not hurt
the finish.

Good Luck.

Larry