RE: guys....i was wondering

To: Radialman@aol.com, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: guys....i was wondering
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:14:59 -0700
I'd have to say that the best sounding exhaust I have heard on a Tiger
belongs to James Theroux.  He is using 2" pipe with Borla mufflers and
special resonator chrome tips at the rear (I believe Borla also).  This
system is extremely civilized when just cruising but gives an incredible
sound when you get on the gas.  It really crackles when revved and sounds
downright exotic at the higher rev ranges - it really screams.  Sounds kind
of like an Italian exotic (though still a V8) up there.  I'm pretty certain
that this will be my solution when I get around to replacing the exhaust.
In the meantime, my Flowmasters sound pretty good...

I know that James subscribes to the list, so maybe he will be willing to
provide a little more detail on what specific components he used.

Shaun