old age

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: old age
From: Daniel Creech <dcreech@lvbw.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:30:48 -0600
Guess Ill push the age up a bit.  Im 68 and bought the Tiger new in 1966.
I recall the first bank I went to refused me a car loan because there would
be no resale value.  Found out they compared it to a Mercury at the same
price and at that time a used Mercury was worth almost nothing.  The second
bank quickly offered a loan at a very good rate and I paid it off in half
the scheduled time.
Now I have to get the restoration going again (been parked since about
1972).

Moved when I retired and still dont have all of the former owners junk
removed.  He was a mechanic and never threw anything away.  Need to do some
work to the shop before I can work on the Tiger. So much to do and so little
time.

Dan