Re: K&N AIR FILTER

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: K&N AIR FILTER
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:16:18 -0800
Jeff,

The K&N E-2859 is still listed on K&N's web site, and the recommended
application is "Sunbeam Tiger".

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=E-2859

 They can be purchased directly from K&N (and lots of others found
through "Google" under "K&N").  K&N sells them from their web site for
$43.91, guaranteed forever directly from K&N, and the same price as eBay.

http://shop.knfilters.com/KNShop/Product.aspx?pid=E-2859

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com