Re: K&N AIR FILTER

To: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Subject: Re: K&N AIR FILTER
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:59:18 -0800
Jim, and Jim,

Why deal with a eBay seller, who is unknown to you, when you can get the
same product, at the same price,
directly from K&N.  They also list their dealers, in case you want a
direct sale.  However I doubt if a local
dealer really has the Tiger model in stock.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=E-2859

http://shop.knfilters.com/KNShop/Product.aspx?pid=E-2859

Steve
___