Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car #55

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car #55
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Compomotive makes some that are 15" more modern looking. I think they have
them in 15-17" sizes, and 4 bolt as well as centerlock style. They are 3
piece, so likely a bit modern for the tiger, but I recall seeing a photo of
someone that had them and it didn't look bad. I have them on the mustang and
cobra (5 lug) and they do nice work (Alan is the the guys name who is the USA
dealer). They can do lots of odd things for offset and back spacing too. A
little slow, but good wheels.

http://www.usacomp.com/hbpd.htm

Also
http://www.vintagewheelsus.com

They have some but might be too wide. I had a
set on yet another car that are centerlocks (BRM Style). These are cast 1
piece style.

Sandy