Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:05:17 +0000
what particular safety mods are you thinking of?

I can think of the following (not all of which i've done):

1) 3 point belts
2) roll bar
3) suspension overhaul (not really a mod)
4) grade 8 bolts in suspension and steering
5) drive shaft safety loop
6) fuel cell
7) fire extinguisher
8) split circuit brake master cyl.