Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <Landcmitch@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:45:58 -0500
The condition of this one is close to what mine was like when I got it. I
probably could not have afforded a fresh one or one without a story at the
time anyway. I agree that car looks like it has been around the world, but
hell, sometimes those are the ones with racing history and such.

One interesting thing I noticed about the pictures is what appears to be a mk
II grill in one of them in a stack of parts. Im not sure if a) its really a mk
II grill, or b) its in good condition...but if it is a nice mk II grill I have
seen those along sell for what the bid of the car is currently at. If it was
the real thing I would consider that a major factor in assessing value for my
bid towards the car if I were in the market.

I inquired to the seller about a "buy it now" price, and offered them a little
more than the bid is at currently, but he wasn't interested.