Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:30:39 -0700
--===============1200012093==

  I think it all depends on what you have $$$, and what your ability is (or
aspires to be), and your devotion to the project.
    To me the secret with this particular car is not to make it pristine.
It's to keep it a Tiger.  There is some hearty soul out there who could
patch this up with POR-15, fiberglass and homemade metal patches ( I made a
lot of mine from computer case covers). His pride will glow when he over
hears, "you should have seem what it looked like before."  Though it will
never compete in a concourse, he is likely to draw more attention to his
"it's still on the road" Tiger than a score of 'nice enough, but nothing
special' Tigers it is parked next to. And, the (knowing, but not disclosing)
Alger owner will simply turns his head in shame knowing he has three time
the cost in his..., a.., Sunbeam.
  OK, I don't know who you are lurking out there, but I just gave you the
inspiration and motivation - get yourself to work and make it happen. ;-)
Tom