Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:59:02 -0500
--===============1764345854==

Now this is just my opinion. Everybody gets one right?

Personally, I think that yes its obviously good that parts are available for
our tigers, but I don't think this one is at all bad enough to part out....I
think we should save the parts cars for the badly wrecked, like totaled cars.
I would be thrilled to build this car. I have saved far worse and had no
regrets.
 I think we should try to save every savable tiger. there will still be plenty
enough crumpled and destroyed cars to keep parts available.

 Plus with shops like sunbeam specialties, vic british and with donor alpine
parts cars, a person can nearly build a complete car even if all they have is
a body tub. Which this car is at least that to me. If not more. I do agree
that with less other tigers on the road, ours might be worth a little more,
but heck, there aren't  that many out there now. But I vote to save this one.

cullen
B382001452

I'm looking tomorrow at a $350,000 yacht that last week spent just 24
hours on the wrong surface of the Caribbean sea that I can probably buy
for under $10K. And it looks a helluva a lot better than this Tiger.

And just think - without folks parting out Tigers others wouldn't get
back on the road.  Lotsa parts still made of unobtanium.  If we try to
save every last Tiger, where will parts come from?  Does it make sense
to save every one?

Chris
B382000331