Re: [Tigers] still laughing

To: William Lau <mrlau@charter.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] still laughing
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
What's he know that we don't know?  Has there been a run on Alpine wheels?

  Somebody should have the guy look at the other Alpine wheel auction on eBay
now: item  number 280211411331.  That auction offers three of those "valuable"
and scarce wheels, no reserve... at $19.95.

  Bill

William Lau <mrlau@charter.net> wrote:
  List-
Ok, maybe this person is serious and maybe he is
wasting time and money- I think he is serious- go to
Ebay and using this item number(280073620727).Sorry
Ive forgotten how to send you a link, directly to the
page etc. but I promise it is worth looking at his
Beam parts and store- if you dont like his buy it now
prices, he will entertain offers.It is good he has a
picapart S4 he is parting out, I can imangine Tiger
parts near 10k for headlight retaining rings-or what
he would do witha Mk2 box of goodies. Enjoy the look
and hey, maybe you will see something you just have to
have- RIGHT lol. TonytheTiger

Someone please in the make offer spot for the wheel, put 79 cents. I'm
afraid to because I might win it and have to pay shipping. --Bill --
You are subscribed as fordlandia@sbcglobal.net