Re: [Tigers] still laughing

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] still laughing
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:13:46 -0700
Would you believe ... That guy had I think it was a horn ring and another
small part on fee-bay last fall ( along with everything else) and I made him
what would be a slightly lower than the going price offer ... and he took my
offer for both...!! I seem to remember he wanted something like $250 for the
ring and I gave him $50 ... lol

Jim
382000446