Re: [Tigers] Master cyl

To: Tiger Digest <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Master cyl
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
More info on the CNC Dual Master. It is available in staggered sized bores but
it seems that it is not a balance bar just pushes both at the same time. The
other version (718) that has 2  rod ends alone might work but CNC said that not
enough room between the 2 shafts to get a balance bar in. That being said, it
is hard to tell how far apart they are but it looks like you might not get a
lot of angular movement due to the separation of the 2 shafts. The CNC person
was helpful, but not in a positive way, wasn't real receptive to any out of
band ideas which really did bug me since it still looks like something that can
work with a little work ;) I'm going to see if I can get my hands on one or get
some measurements from someone (CNC did seem really excited when I asked if
they had and drawaings with dimensions).

Sandy