Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car

To: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:45:41 -0700
For some reason I can't help but feeling that maybe you'd want
TigersUnited.com to host such a service? Weird...

Anyway... between the way that TU.com is currently being hosted (on the
good graces of John Orzechowski) and the amount of time and effort that
the admins have available to spend on it (not much) it's not really
practical to add a for-sale forum to TU.com. I've previously
administered a reasonably high-traffic PHPbb forum and it quickly turns
into a thing where you spend an hour or more every single day to keep on
top of things.

Tigers East/Alpines East has a for-sale forum on their website:
<http://teae.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=bc2af33f129fe53c696f5ad402a
9d40c>

If you get a lot of benefit from this forum alone (as well as the
various discussion threads) then you might decide it's worth being a
member of TEAE as well as your current club.

Theo