Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car

To: Arden Bedell <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:24:23 -0700
Arden,

As you seem to be pointing out, TigersUnited.com
<cid:part1.07080005.06050601@SoCal.rr.com>
  is an independent source that draws on all clubs and individuals to
share information.

At one time we actually had a self help message board.  Due to
complications of site maintenance, it became to unwieldy to manage.

We could add one again, IF our volunteer editors wanted to create and
maintain it. (hint, hint) ;-)

Best Wishes,

Steve

___