Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:02:18 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+dUajX96x3ikJG3mtTU5iA3u3I31Ob2KJ6wvC98FOC8=; b=bXptM9og3A5a9c7cfN91cHutnc/ao83vGuKH7n101GXdRk4cFmDfzGPP7t4HKrsp+c qLypTJG2xTfdxjSz3Jjn2nCejJctuyA3q82mCA5cIcMXaKuTTLg6vubCe9eala1XuUUr 3E/BV+XA7MqHHRDHVS+pC2IM2Keuj0Z6TgPX9s0nt2m3p4q1SlrP5HM2Jj2VysH30FbW a5kHiw4c7OZVg464nYYZloDU4bGWwIoIMpyWu7WQtXtV03qKd6Q0ijjuXPDl+azYy/ia wS26njsb+pNsbqnAquP8ssTlNYPLIRV/odDyZ3ETD3f19fpSNOYji+Di96JkmBhBMBtM ORng==
Whoops.  The comment below:
"In my limited experience, all the electric "pusher" fan gives you is a few
precious minutes of breathing room"
was not mine.  I started to cut and paste comments from the Tech Tip
threads and then didn't finish.  Sorry for the confusion.