Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:03:01 -0700
Cc: dave@munroe.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=C6rSNcciRFqob0tp9ZXzED7boyZDQlgyIv2VRBG51bA=; b=YYXoM93sXIE/gQikPiLWViFucQjLUTO2qO1iQZKg+9Y9hrFIGF0I2adXMfMdT9dHE3 cHmflyvv8KW+WOZJUt1/8aorENwWmHMol1JpcBaj8X1wV+gfJjnN2Z5B6i++f8eUhMhI Rm6n1Wk+Z1WfFFbHqmD4byuAiTEDGYbU9gQ2fgiq3PO3asukAz1nw6y4ndH5nHqrllhI Y/te8SbEKn4/MBicym5XChxHx0kPqT0IHkT32RUU5vTL4t5hLcMAp7h0izpfqNWB3OTG hBiLd3BirydsdgrQrE5cqu86D2cVMK0wqwNmtCxuwVSyOBtAh0YQk02zmoQv6L2h6CtX uHxw==
He's also probably the kind of guy who would leave the radiator brass
colored so as to not insulate it with a layer of black paint!