Re: [Tigers] Misc Questions - 1966 MK 1A

To: "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, "'Tiger List Serve'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Misc Questions - 1966 MK 1A
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:32:58 -0400
Joel
        I believe the hinge is plastic; part of the door - SS has a rebuild
kit and I believe there is a gasket to seal the door.
There is a drain tube that goes to the firewall and a duckbill drain
grommet.  They end at the firewall.

Defrost vents are just black.

License plate illumination bracket - mine is body color

Windshield frame - body color

Hood catch - natural - I believe mine has a zinc coating

Most original windshield washer bottles have discolored - nothing wrong with
that - if you want a new one SS has them
As long as your bottle fits into the bottle holder and does not leak its
good.   Bottle holder is painted a light blue.

Washer pump has 2 ports

Color wire diagram - I believe CAT had one but you need to be a member to
order
TigersUnited.com has wire diagrams - not sure if they are in color.

Ron Fraser