Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem

To: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:29:40 -0400
Cc: "Robert J. Wanty via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Robert:

If it were just the temp and fuel gauges going out, I would say more than
likely "yes."  However, if I remember correctly, the tach operates
independently of the voltage stabilizer.  All the gauges you mention, however,
are fed from the green wires running out of the fuse block.  I would start
there and check all the connections first (as well as the fuse), then go
further out into the green circuit if necessary.

Keep us posted,
Andy Walker