Re: Triumph World

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph World
From: rorr@eagle.wbm.ca (Rodney Orr)
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 12:46:52 GMT
I basically agree.  I went out and ordered a subscription, not having been
able to find it on local (Saskatoon) newsstands. (I'd seen a notice about it
it the last issue of 6-Pack's newsletter.)  My 1st issue arrived last week.
Sure, not enough content on TRs and very little for us here in the colonies
(its a British mag).  Still, theres hope for more and better - Graham Robson
is a contributor and he's got lots of history with Triumphs, and there is
also a column from someone in the US.   Maybe if the readers suggest more
content in a particular area, the editors will welcome the input and tailor
it more to reader's needs.  My $0.02.

Rod.
'70 TR6

>Can't help getting into the fray here ;-)  The argument that $7.95 is
>to much for this magazine depends upon whether you've purchased a
>paperback novel any time during the past 4-5 years.  In Canada,
>paperback books run around the same price and you can usually read one
>in a week's worth of idle time (if you have any).  It sounds like
>Triumph World would take the same time, cover to cover, and could be a
>valuable reference as well.  Sounds like it's worthwhile to me, sight
>unseen.

>*  Mike Himelfarb - '76 TR6  |  "When all else fails, use a hammer..."   *
>*  Mike@ShoppersDrugMart.CA  |                                 Taylor    *

- - - - -
Rodney Orr
rorr@eagle.wbm.ca