Re: Tr6 Oil Pump

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tr6 Oil Pump
From: rorr@eagle.wbm.ca (Rodney Orr)
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 12:46:48 GMT
I just went through the same thing last weekend.  Although the parts catalog
suggests that there is a gasket, the manual doesn't have one shown as being
required.  I didn't install one on mine.  So far so good...  BTW, great oil
pressure now.

Rod.
'70 TR6

>Help.  I am installing a new oil pump in my Tr 250 which I assume is the same
>as a Tr6.  Should there be a gasket or some sealing material between the pump
>and the block?  I can't remember what was there when I took it apart an d I
>hate to make a mistake  in this area.
>ScriBE, the Scarborough Board of Education BBS, Canada

- - - - -
Rodney Orr
rorr@eagle.wbm.ca
aa097@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca