Bleedin' brakes.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bleedin' brakes.
From: rorr@eagle.wbm.ca (Rodney Orr)
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 22:30:29 GMT
Back again for more SoL advice for my TR6.  This time about brake bleeding
and geting all the air out.  After a master cylinder rebuild, I've bled the
system 6 times but things are still mushy.  The PDWA piston pops out after
only a few pumps of the pedal. Obviously there must be air left somewhere,
but all I get is fluid when I bleed each brake.  Is there anything I can do
short of dropping the bucks on something like a Mighty Vac or Eazi-Bleed?
If not, any comments on which is better?

Thanks,
Rod.
'70 TR6
- - - - -