Re: TR3A Long Reply Part 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Long Reply Part 2
From: gaoliver@joplin.att.com (G A Oliver)
Date: 1 Jun 95 10:31:21 -0400
Email-version: 2
> If you find a car that's restorable but more than you want to tackle, > be
sure to post it on the list. There may be someone else interested.

Rik,

I agree.

As a follow-up to my earlier message, and after reading John Wroclawski's
message from yesterday again, I suspect inner rocker rust is the reason for
the body sag and the frame is probably OK.  In addition, it was likely the
nosepiece that I was looking at last night and not the front cross member of
the frame as I indicated earlier.  Incidently, assuming it was the nosepiece,
it was nice and square.

Finally, I wanted to post my earlier message on the Triumph list first, but if
there is no interest, I'll probably post on the British Cars list next week in
an attempt to get wider circulation and hopefully save a challenging, but
restorable car!

Thanks again,

George Oliver

gaoliver@joplin.att.com