Spitfire parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire parts
From: "Jim Strohm" <Jim_Strohm@ccmail.us.dell.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 95 12:34:25 CST
Encoding: 16 Text
     I know this is the wrong place for listing this, so flame me in email,
     OK?  Or douse me in 90 WT and wedge me inside an overdrive unit....

     I have a '72 Spit parts car I'm about to sell, with loads of extra
     parts available.  There are no concours-quality parts here, but loads
     of good used spares, cores, et cetera.  I also have some extra NEW rod
     and cam bearings, as well as parts from a long-gone '70 Spit like a
     dual-carb setup.  Also a pair of Weber DCOE45s (no manifold tho).

     Let me know if you need something.  Parts are in central Texas, and
     the car goes in the newspaper (or out by the curb) late next week.

     email to jim_strohm@ccmail.us.dell.com or voice (512) 419-9405 eves,
     (512) 728-3500 x 65067 days

     Standard disclaimers apply