Triumph Sports Six Web Page - oops!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Sports Six Web Page - oops!!!
From: "Jonathan Harding" <Jonathan.Harding@octacon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:21:47 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <jrh10@post.octacon.co.uk>
Here goes nothing,

***** URL ***** : http://www.octacon.co.uk/ext/tssc/home.html

I have started to prepare some pages the Triumph Sport Six Club. As yet they
do not have web access or even email so they know nothing about it. However
I will be contacting them as soon as I can to let them know, by then
the demand for the pages should be enough to convince them they are
needed !!!

At present the pages are really just placeholders for information.
I dont really have any articles in electronic form and I have not got
the time to type any up. So I need your help, anything you send me will
be considered and I will try to include it.

So, try the pages out and give me any comments and suggestions.

Jon.
--

If I had a mine shaft, I don't think I would just
abandon it. There's got to be a better way.