Re: Leaf Blower turbo

To: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaf Blower turbo
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 17:07:21 -0400
I wrote:
>> For cfm, figure: displacement (in cu.ft.) x max rpm / 4 = minimum
>>cfm needed.
To which Thomas Augustus Kimberly replied:
>I suppose that the (4) is the number of cylinders the engine in
>question has?

It's because there is one intake stroke for every um, er, oops...
I guess that should be a 2 instead of a 4, as there are four strokes,
but only two revolutions occur for each intake stroke.

For alternate uses of gardening implements, you could always try
making a full skirt for the car, putting the leaf blower in the trunk,
and use it to suck air from underneath the car.  Worked for Jim Hall...

Sorry for the confusion,
Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits