Triumph Parts Needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Parts Needed
From: hgillispie@mail.casi.sti.nasa.gov
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 95 14:45:05 EST
 Does anybody know where I can get some used Triumph parts for a 1972 Triumph
 TR6?  I need a seat belt assembly, one for each side if I can get them, but
 I'll settle for the drivers side.  Also, I need a trunk lock sub-assembly
 unit, not the lock itself, just the housing for the lock (cylinder and
 tail).  I appreciate any help anyone can give for tracking down these parts.

           \////
           (o-o)

 (Chip) Howard B. Gillispie, CNA, CNE
 LAN Administrator, RMS Associates (NASA/CASI)
 Internet address:  hgillispie@sti.nasa.gov
 Voice work: (410) 859-5300 Ext. 305
       home: (410) 876-9010
 Fax:    (301) 621-0134