Insuring all them cars

To: TRIUMPHS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Insuring all them cars
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 15:00:24 -0700 (MST)
At the risk of starting a never-ending thread, the prospect of insuring
yet another running car has limited wallet appeal for me.

If you're insuring two or more running, classic vehicles in addition
to some daily dog or family cars, please let me know if you've found
a good, cost-effective company to go with.  I'm intersted in limited-
mileage policies for classics as well as occasional-use discounts for
things like jeeps--ahem!--I mean Land Rovers.

Appreciate any information applicable to domestic U.S.

Thanks,
Dan Parslow
djp@alpha.sunquest.com