Re: Insuring all them cars

To: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Subject: Re: Insuring all them cars
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
On Mon, 26 Jun 1995, dan parslow wrote:

> If you're insuring two or more running, classic vehicles in addition
> to some daily dog or family cars, please let me know if you've found
> a good, cost-effective company to go with.

 Sorry if this isn't appropriate subject manner, but I pay $315 per 6
months to insure the Jag (6000mi/yr) and the Spit (2000mi/yr).  The Jag
has full coverage, the Spit has liability.  The company is GEICO.  I'm
25, but my wife is 24.  We have no tickets, unless you count the one
that's going to arrive in GEICO's mailbox anyday from the Idaho State
Police.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6