RE: Bowie report

To: Paulspace@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bowie report
From: Darrell M Ramsey <us002713@interramp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 08:29:26 PDT
>Paul writes:
>
>Well, Bowie was a blast!  Thank goodness the weather held out; it was really
>rainy the day before, but it was almost completely dry (but certainly humid)
>the whole day.
>
>Did anyone out there go too?  If anyone saw the Spitfires, mine was the green
>one with twin white stripes down the middle (my first event).  Hope to meet
>some of you at some other events.

I was there with my TR6, my tenth year and fourth car.  The Spits were well
represented and I
remember looking at yours - I like the stripes.  Bowie's a great show but it
seemed a little
smaller this year, maybe just my imagination...  And we sure got wet on the way
home:-)

Name: Darrell M Ramsey
E-mail: us002713@pop3.interramp.com (Darrell M Ramsey)
Date: 03/09/95