Commission Numbers??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Commission Numbers??
From: dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca (David Brock)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 16:24:57 -0400
I'm following the thread on Comm/Body/etc numbers to try to figure out a
little more about my Spit...  I hope somebody might be able to help:

Block:  FM17528UE
Commission (Door Panel): FM3812U
Body (Bonnet Panel): 4830FM

While the car is in Canada, and I beleive it has been for a while, it is a
RHD, and has the markings of a 1500, thought not completely.

I bought it as a '73, but my research into the Haynes makes me think that
it's really been pieced apart and back together since '73.

Q: Did Triumph change the desigh during production years, not just at the
change (ie: were all '73 spits exaclty the same (barring options) at
production time, or did they evolve as the year wore on, to become the '74???

TIA,

David

--
dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca  <David M Brock>
The University of Western Ontario

I'm not going to bother with a .sig file for now.