Re: Commission Numbers??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commission Numbers??
From: dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca (David Brock)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 04:16:24 -0400
>>To: Triumphs
>>From: dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca (David Brock)
>>Subject: Commission Numbers??
>>
>>I'm following the thread on Comm/Body/etc numbers to try to figure out a
>little more about my Spit...  I hope somebody might be able to help:
>>
>>Block:  FM17528UE
>>Commission (Door Panel): FM3812U
>>Body (Bonnet Panel): 4830FM
>>
>>While the car is in Canada, and I beleive it has been for a while, it is a
>RHD, and has the markings of a 1500, thought not completely.

I don't know if I was looking at the car from the front when I typed this,
or if I truly don;t know my *Left from my *Right, but this car is not a
Right-Hand-Drive.  I've never climbed in the wrong side yet either.  I must
have not realized that the *R* in RHD stands for *Right*.  This car has a
LHD (that means the wheel's on the Left, correct?)  Which was the point of
my paragraph, that it likely came from the US.

Thank you to Andy and Doug for your replies, and my humble apologies to all
for making such a silly mistake.  (How embarrassing!)