Re: Restoration Guide

To: Neil Beasley<74741.2020@compuserve.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoration Guide
From: rorr@eagle.wbm.ca (Rodney Orr)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 21:42:42 -0600
Neil,
Classic Motorbooks (1-800-826-6600) will sell you a copy for around $20.
The book order number is:  116015AE
I have a copy and found it especially good for all of the colour photos.
Another book you might consider is Bill Piggott's Original Triumph TR.
Again, good photos and lots of detailed text.
Yes, 1976 was the end of the TR6.  The last commission number was CF58328U.

Good luck,
Rod.
'70 TR6  CC55899L