British TR Register Questionnaire

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: British TR Register Questionnaire
From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:01:03 +1300
>To: triumph
>From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
>Subject: British TR Register Questionnaire
>Bcc:
>Has any Members of the Triumph News group filled in their questionnaire
yet?,75 questions for TR members only.very well set out,i noticed one
question not asked,that is are you on the Triumph news group via internet
user group.  I have just received TR Action no 126,  80 pages of very good
reading,i like the article about TR bonnets, the shape & extra strengthener
that can be fitted. There is a reprint - Technicalities Revisited on fuel
injection,a must for the ones with PI. Look forward to your replys.

best wishes Ashley

Ashley Southgate
Otaio RD 1                             Internet    ashley@chch.planet.co.nz
TIMARU
NEW ZEALND              1960 350 Velocette Viper cubman,1948 mov velo
PHONE   064 3 6126644   1961 500cc Velocette Vemon cubman,1954 mac velo
FAX     064 3 6126644