Spitfire Bonnet

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Bonnet
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 19:43:47 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Does anyone know if a fiberglass bonnet for a Spitfire MkI, II or III is
produced? Any ideas if Heritage are planning on producing early Spit
bonnets? Anyone have an amazingly clean early Bonnet they'd like to sell?
Both of mine have nose damage (really? but they're so well protected..),
and the best one needs a new wing, and pretty serious dent removal and
painting. I plan on restoring the one that's off the car, but if I could
have a better one or a fiberglass one for now that would be even better!
Thanks!

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"