The Beatles (Scream!!)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Beatles (Scream!!)
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 10:33:37 GMT
The entire world must know by now that the Beatles are due to release a new CD
on or about 17th November.
Well, if you look carefully you will (hopefully) see my dear little Herald
estate car (station wagon) in the
promotional video.

In the early hours of last Sunday I dragged myself out of bed and drove up to
the Abbey Road studio in London
where they were recreating the cover of the 'Abbey Road' LP.  Those of you old
timers who have this album at
home will notice a car similar to mine on the left hand side.  The original was
probably in Powder Blue but having
been given only 3 days notice my white one had to suffice.

In the scene you will see 'Lovely Rita, Meter Maid' cross the road at the most
famous zebra crossing in the world
and place a ticket on a VW Beetle (or should it be Beatle?).  My Herald is the
next car along and parked right
outside the studio itself.   In all the scene should last at least ten seconds
so watch carefully.

Wow, I'm very nearly famous!

Phil
TSSC 13/60 Register Secretary