I think I will do it myself (master cyl)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I think I will do it myself (master cyl)
From: davcla@ix.netcom.com (David Clark )
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 20:44:15 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi all,

And thanks for the response about my brake mc delemma(sp?). Most of you
concurred what I had in the back of my mind decided to do.  I can only
bang my head against the wall for oversleeping saturday and wasn't able
to get to the only store in town that the kit I needed.

Oh well!  I hope to get it done by monday and in the mean time I sure I
can find something else that ails my 1500.

I will let you all know how it went.

Thanks

David