Re: TR-6 Compression Values

To: paisley@boulder.nist.gov (Scott W. Paisley)
Subject: Re: TR-6 Compression Values
From: guido711@ix.netcom.com (Edward M. De Reyes )
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 14:26:34 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks so much for the info.  I checked the car - a '74 TR-6.  It is in
excellent condition on the exterior with no rust, and all gauges,
buttons, switches and electricals and even the overdrive work (WOW!).
Compression, on all cylinders, was 119 psi.

I paid the man on-the-spot for the car, drove it all day yesterday and
most of today, and still can't find anything wrong with it.  It was
stored in a climate-controlled garage for 8 years, and was "pickeled"
properly before storage.  It was a steal at any price.

I thank you again, Scott for the info.  It really helped tremendously!

TTFN,

Ed De Reyes