ZS Carb Flooding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ZS Carb Flooding
From: Donald J Alfano <dalfano@astro.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 07:49:40 -0500
Greetings All,

Does anyone know what fuel preesure that the stock TR6 pump puts out?
What could cause carb flooding if the pressure is regulated to an acceptable
limit, the float valves were replaced with Grose Jets, and the floats appear
to be OK.  I though perhaps a clogged bowl vent.  The situation could be similar
water pipes hammering.

Any comments, or ideas would be appreciated...

Don

PS. I am running an electric fuel pump which can be regulated down to 2.5 PSI.