Re: '74 TR-6 Soft-top (Reflective Stripe?)

To: guido711@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: '74 TR-6 Soft-top (Reflective Stripe?)
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 09:05:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ed.

   As far as I know - the only "original" top that came on the '74 WAS the
one with the reflective strips.

   My wife had a new '76 when we first met and that car had the reflective
top.  Everything I have ever read or seen shows the reflective strips.

   The tops without the strips are aftermarket. (and were in '76 as well)

   Tastes differ.  I didn't used to like the reflective strip, but now do.
 Most cars you see now don't have it - I suppose because they are a lot more
expensive than those without it.

  JoeSimcoe