'74 TR-6 Soft-top (Reflective Stripe?)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '74 TR-6 Soft-top (Reflective Stripe?)
From: guido711@ix.netcom.com (Edward M. De Reyes )
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 00:21:47 -0800
I just took my newly-acquired '74 into the "top-shop" to have the top
re-done.  The gentleman there told me that there were two kinds of tops
for that year model: a standard top with a reflective "stripe" around
it, and another without the reflective type.

Can anyone tell me if this is correct?  Was there a reflective stripe
on the soft top for the venerable '74, or it that just a later
enhancement by the aftermarket top manufacturers?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated....and judging from the
expert advice that I received from this group before, I know that it
will be "on the money"!

VTY,
Ed De Reyes