late Spitfire master cylinder availible

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: late Spitfire master cylinder availible
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 1995 23:56:31 -0500
        All this talk about Spitfire master cylinders and 200 + bucks
got me thinking.  When I converted over to the GT6 braking system in
my spit/6, I switched the master cylinders too.  Sure enough, a short
search in the garage revealed what appears to be a great master cylinder
in a ziplock bag.  It is off a 79 spitfire.  If anybody is interested, send me
some mail.  I'll take the best offer since its junk to me. Keep in mind
though, its pretty hard to get me motivated enough to actually box
something and ship it for less than $50.00

William Woodruff                woodruff@engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI