Funny knocking sound from my car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Funny knocking sound from my car
From: CN=Richard Endersby/OU=EUROPE/O=GIGA <REndersby@gigasd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:26:23 GMT
Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Funny knocking sound from my car
could not be delivered to:
triumphs <triumphs @ autox.team.net @ NET>
because:
No route found to domain NET> from server HANDEL/EUROPE/GIGA.  Check Server,
Connection and Domain documents in Name & Address Book.
Routing path:
HANDEL/EUROPE/GIGA, HANDEL/EUROPE/GIGA

You can resend the undeliverable document to the recipients listed above by
choosing the Send command on the Mail menu.  Unless you receive other Delivery
Failure Reports, the document was successfully delivered to the other
recipients, if any.